Thursday, August 19, 2010

What's New Cupcake?

As I am perfecting my homemade recipes for cake and frosting flavors, I always look for design inspiration anyway I can get it, whether it be in color, nature, fashion or watching Food Network, I try to imagine what else I can do with cupcakes.   I was looking on Amazon Books for cupcake inspiration and came upon the book What's New Cupcake?   I have heard about it on TV and several blogs but never gave it much thought.   

I then was intrigued by how you can take simple everyday ingredients and make them into something beautiful, so I just ordered a copy today.   Whether I get inspiration from vintage baking books or the latest techniques, we can never stop learning and taking our knowledge a step further and personalize it to our needs.  So I am looking forward to reading and learning and will take you on my journey through inspirations I find and put my own twist on.

You can purchase a copy of What's New Cupcake on Amazon for a great price of $9.47

No comments:

Post a Comment